Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I learned in Bible Study!

Well hello everyone!I don't know if I have told you but I have been going to Tuesday night Bible Studies at school and they have been really good! I went yesterday and we learned about Matthew 7 - Judging Others. Well We were talking about that and I thought of how to apply that to my life. So . . . here is what I learned:
-I care a lot of what others think about me. I want everyone to like me and when I find out that someone is mad at me, I get stress and I want to do everything in my power to fix it. So, with dealing with my ex, knowing how upset and how mad he is at me, I came to this conclusion! When I care about what he thinks of me, I have to remember that he is judging me and my decisions without knowing what I am going through and what the meaning behind my decisions are. During our relationship, he always said "I know you better than you know yourself". So he is thinking that he knows why I stopped talking to him and he is making a judgment about me that is probably (99%) not true.
He has no right to judge me. He does not know what is in my heart and having myself worry about him judging me should not matter.
[I hope this is making sense to everyone because for some reason, it really hit home to me and its making me deal with this really well!]
So anyways, I cant worry about how he feels because that means I am caring about his assumptions about me and they are probably false ones. There is NO NEED to worry! YAY FOR NO WORRYING! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment