Saturday, April 28, 2012

I have to get this out . . .

As of Now

V1
I'm doing just fine
How about you
It seems like you moved on
Yes, I did too
I bet your wondering why
I dropped you do cold
I don't quite understand
How you don't know

B
Don't you remember the conversation we had
Nights before I dropped your heart from my hand

C
I wish we had a different ending
than we have now
Can we change this somehow
I know how we are now and our love can't work baby
I want to be wrapped in your arms eternally
But we can't work as of now

V2
Know that I love you
I will never forget you
But we're two different people
You know that's the truth
I know your intentions
can be kind and [so] sweet
But deep in your heart of hearts
You could never handle me

B
How could you not see the pattern of my actions
You know my desire, I wont force you to have it

C

T
Oh, I wish we had a chance
Oh, I won't change what I want
Oh, it's tearin' me up inside
Oh, Oh I wish we could have one more try

C(2x - ad lib.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just needed to write this song to get some of my feelings out so I am not keeping them inside. A bunch of girls were talking about their relationships and my ex kept popping in my head. Plus we were watching a movie and it was all about second chances and I started to feel guilt about what I did (cutting him off). I know I needed to do it but my emotions were getting the best of me. SO, the only way I know how to help is to write a song about it. So that is what I did. It makes me feel better and it helps me get back on track! 

No comments:

Post a Comment