Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Just Do Not Get It

I try not to think that people in this world are selfish, inconsiderate and liars. But its been proven in my life that a lot of people can be like that. Now, its obvious that not everyone is because I know a lot of people in my life that are givers, compassionate, loving etc. But I just do not get the ones that keep setting you up just to bring you down and make you feel like dirt under their feet, trampling all over you like you don't matter. I do matter. EVERYONE matters! Most of the time though, I feel like that dirt. So, if your reading this, I beg of you to always think about what you do to people that you don't think could be really hurtful because you might not know how they are and how they will handle it. They might feel rejected, hurt, insignificant and there is not good that comes from making people feel like that. Out of the 24 hours in your day, all it takes is 1 minute to:
-Tell someone you love them
-Tell someone you are thinking of them
-Let them know that you can not meet with them so they are not waiting for you
Try to make good decisions and not think about YOU and think about how OTHERS feel and what they may be going through. Your one good act could make their day turn from painful to pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment